The mysteries of the 8-string are beckoning musically adventurous players from all four corners, but until recently, such exploration was the privilege of only a lucky few. Now Ibanez, the leader in 8-string electric guitar development offers a high quality yet affordable 8-string experience. With a sultry finished Mahogany body that is not only refined, but adds to the rich low end of the RG8’s 27” neck, and a scale-length that opens up a plethora of down-tuning possibilities. Its Jatoba fingerboard, inlaid with classic white dots complete the RG8’s visuals, and its jumbo frets grant license for all the string-bending you can bring. As the originators of the thin, fast neck, the Wizard II-8 is yet another achievement for the Ibanez design team in terms of comfort—comfort that translates into maximizing player performance. Proprietary moderate output IBZ-8 pickups are designed to thrive in the down-tuned netherworld, while still delivering notable clarity. Fixed bridge 8 bridge boasts a low profile design, allowing plenty of picking hand freedom while optimizing tuning stability.
- neck type : Wizard II-85pc Maple/Walnut neck
- top/back/body : Meranti body
- fretboard : Jatoba fretboardWhite dot inlay
- fret : Jumbo frets
- number of frets : 24
- bridge : F108 bridge
- string space : 10.5mm
- neck pickup : IBZ-8 (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup : IBZ-8 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning : 1D#,2A#,3F#,4C#,5G#,6D#,7A#,8F
- strings : D'Addario® EXL120-7+.065
- string gauge : .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042/.054/.065
- hardware color : Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.