No nonsense, Electromatic® hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. Our all-new G5410 Electromatic "Rat Rod" Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigbsy® revs the attitude up a notch further.
Loud and resonant, the G5410T has a fully hollow build with a true Filter'Tron™ voice that explodes with roaring punch and hallmark late-‘50s “snap.” Like all Electromatic guitars, these guitars deliver the fearless and electrifying tone that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock guitars from the very beginning.
Premium features include a thinner 2.25” body for maximum playing comfort during long sets, dual Black Top Filter'Tron humbucking pickups, versatile controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, oversized bound F-holes, smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, pearloid Neo-Classic™ fingerboad inlays, secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece.
Mimicking the primer-laden “beater” vibe of classic rat rods, the G5410T comes in three Matte finishes—Matte Black with red pickguard, Matte Phantom Metallic with black pickguard or Matte Vintage White with black pickguard. The Matte Black and Matte Phantom Metallic models feature aged white binding with black/white purfling, red pickup inserts and chrome hardware, while the Matte Vintage White model features black binding with white/black purfling, red pickup inserts and chrome hardware.
It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
- Thinner 2.25” body
- Arched maple top and back with maple sides with sound post bracing
- 12” rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with red pickup inserts
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, neck and bridge pickup volume controls and three-way toggle switch
- Oversized bound F-holes
- Smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with rosewood base
- Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece
- G-arrow knobs
- Available in Matte Black with red pickguard or in Matte Phantom Metallic or Matte Vintage White with black pickguard
- Matte Black and Matte Phantom Metallic feature aged white binding with black/white purfling, while Matte Vintage White features black binding with white/black purfling
- Chrome hardware
- Model Name G5410T Electromatic® "Rat Rod" Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Matte Vintage White
- Model # 2506811505
- Series Electromatic® Collection
- Country Of Origin KR
- Color Matte Vintage White
- Body Laminated Maple
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Electromatic® Hollow Body
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Shape Standard "U"
- Scale Length 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- Bridge Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Pickguard Black Plexi with Cream Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs G-Arrow
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.