The Jackson® name has always been synonymous with state-of-the-art guitar technology, and the company continues to lead the way in crafting instruments that exceed the demands of today’s most discerning players. Melding classic style with modern materials and construction, the Jackson X Series Soloist™ SL3X DX is yet another bold step in the world of high-tech guitars.
A stylishly contoured poplar body and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite-reinforcement rods run through the maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations, while the ultra-fast 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck.
The SL3X DX comes loaded with a select power trio of Jackson High output humbucking bridge and Jackson double rail pickups for complementary harmonics and highly dynamic responsiveness. Harness the sonic horsepower of these pickups with five-way pickup blade switching and single volume and tone controls.
The recessed Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system is fluidly easy to use, ensuring that your axe precisely returns to its original tuning after every dive-bomb or flutter.
Stunningly wicked in a variety of finishes including an all-new Absinthe Frost finish , the X Series Soloist SL3X DX bears Jackson’s traditional appointments—black hardware, knurled dome-style control knobs, pearloid sharkfin fingerboard inlays, zebra pickup bobbins and the famous Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock.
- SERIES : X
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Matte Army Drab
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : ID
- HEADSTOCK : Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- HEADSTOCK BINDING : White
- NECK MATERIAL : Maple
- NECK FINISH : Satin Color Matched
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Laurel
- POSITION INLAYS : Pearloid Sharkfin
- SIDE DOTS : Black
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 24
- TRUSS ROD : Dual-Action
- TRUSS ROD NUT : Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- STRING NUT : Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- NUT WIDTH : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- BODY : Poplar
- BODY FINISH : Satin
- BODY SHAPE : Soloist™
- BODY MATERIAL : Poplar
- BRIDGE : Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- CONTROL KNOBS : Dome-Style
- SWITCH TIP : Black
- HARDWARE FINISH : Black
- TUNING MACHINES : Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- TREMOLO ARM : Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- NECK PLATE : None
- STRAP BUTTONS : Standard
- BRIDGE PICKUP : Duncan Designed™ HB-103B
- MIDDLE PICKUP : Duncan Designed™ HR-101 Hot Rails®
- NECK PICKUP : Duncan Designed™ HR-101 Hot Rails®
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : HSS
- CONTROLS : Volume, Tone
- SWITCHING : 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- FRET SIZE : Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH : 25.5" (64.77 cm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.