The JS Series King V™ JS32 offers one of our most regal shapes and outstanding performers with an affordable price tag.
This formidable King V has a poplar body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Its 12"-16" compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
Other features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way toggle switching, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and sealed die-cast tuners.
Swift and deadly, the King V JS32 features all-black hardware and is available in Black with White Bevels, Gloss Black, Matte Army Drab or White with Black Bevels.
- Model Name JS Series King V™ JS32, Amaranth Fingerboard, Matte Army Drab
- Model #2910124520
- Series JS
- Country Of Origin CN
- Color Matte Army Drab
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape King V™
- Neck Material 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish Satin
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Amaranth
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson®
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Bridge Pickup Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double-Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Strings NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.