Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS32Q DKA features a poplar body with a beautiful quilt maple arched top and bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
Dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets erupt with hot, crunchy tone perfect for any flavor of hard rock or heavy metal. Dial in tone to your preference with three-way blade switching and single volume and tone controls, and wail away at will as the Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® licensed double-locking bridge provides dynamic trem action with tuning stability.
Sporting classic Jackson style, the JS32Q DKA is wrapped in Transparent Green Burst or Transparent Purple Burst finishes with our signature pointy black headstock and all-black hardware, including the standard strap buttons and sealed die-cast tuners.
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body with quilt maple top
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Jackson® high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups
- Three-way blade switch and single volume and single tone controls
- Floyd Rose®-licensed Jackson double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Transparent Green Burst or Transparent Purple Burst with black hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.