- Model Name G5220 Electromatic® Jet™ BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail, Black Walnut Fingerboard, Casino Gold
- Model # 2517110579
- Series Electromatic® Collection
- Country Of Origin CN
- Color Casino Gold
- Body Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Jet™
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Thin "U"
- Scale Length 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Black Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Big Block
- Bridge Pickup Black Top Broad’Tron™
- Middle Pickup N/A
- Neck Pickup Black Top Broad'Tron™
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration Broad'Tron™ / Broad'Tron™
- Bridge Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Die-Cast
- Pickguard Silver Plexi w/ Black Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos
- Control Knobs G-Arrow
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
Sophisticated and sensible, Electromatic® Jet™ BT models are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch® instruments. They're your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
True Jet Essence with Broad'Tron™ Might
The all-new G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail delivers Broad'Tron™ power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top Broad'Tron Pickups
A pair of Black Top Broad'Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Upgraded chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Gretsch V-Stoptail tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Upgraded appointments include bound headstock, plain-face head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Big Block inlays and closed back tuning keys
- Chrome hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.