- Model Name Pro Series Rhoads RR, Ebony Fingerboard, Gloss Black
- Model # 2914444503
- Series Pro
- Country Of Origin ID
- Color Gloss Black
- Body Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Rhoads
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Oiled
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Alumiloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ SH-6
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ SH-6N
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard 1-Ply Mirrored Chrome
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Jackson's first customer was the legendary guitarist Randy Rhoads, who asked us to create a model that met the demands of his technically challenging playing with visual panache. The result continues to evolve, meeting the needs of players who came of age listening to his groundbreaking work. The Pro Rhoads RR is a proud claimant to the throne of high-tech guitars designed for shredding.
The Pro RR pairs a mahogany body with a one-piece through-body maple neck, bearing a pair of graphite rods for reinforcement against the assaults of temperature and humidity. The speedy neck profile is engineered for blazing guitar work, removing any obstacles to fleet-fingered playing and granting easier access to the upper frets. A 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is also engineered for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the speedy neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
A pair of modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone for even the most aggressive of styles, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. The sensitive Floyd Rose® 1000 Series recessed double-locking tremolo system adds expressive vibrato to notes and chords with the tap of a finger, along with rock-solid tuning performance and precise intonation.
The most recognizable of Jackson’s myriad offerings, this guitar boasts the familiar aesthetics that make Jacksons in demand for performing guitarists. From chrome hardware to the unique inlays, pointed 6-in-line headstock and revolutionary body designs, this instrument is very distinctly a Jackson creation. Jackson guitars don’t just push the envelope, they annihilate it—and the Pro Rhoads RR is no exception to the rule.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.