Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS32 DKA-M features an arched poplar body, bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
Powered by direct mount dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, the JS32 DKA -M also features a three-way blade switch, single volume and tone controls, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® licensed double-locking tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and sealed die-cast tuners.
- SERIES : JS
- BODY MATERIAL : Poplar
- BODY FINISH : Gloss
- NECK : Maple
- NECK FINISH : Satin
- FINGERBOARD : Maple, 12"-16" Compount Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FRETS : 24, Jumbo
- POSITION INLAYS : Black Sharkfin
- NUT (MATERIAL/WIDTH) : Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson, 4.6874" (42.86 mm)
- TUNING MACHINES : Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- SCALE LENGTH : 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- BRIDGE : Flow Rose License Jackson Double-Locking Tremolo
- PICKGUARD : None
- PICKUPS : Jackson High-Output Humbucking (Bridge), Jackson High-Output Humbucking (Neck)
- PICKUP SWITCHING : 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- CONTROLS : Volume, Tone
- CONTROL KNOBS : Dome-Style
- HARDWARE FINISH : Black
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.