Engineered for speed, comfort and full-throttle attitude, the reimagined 5150® Series Standard is an iconic blast from the past that blends both throwback and modernized features.
Like its predecessor, the 5150 Standard features a modified Strat®-style basswood body with a deeper upper body curve. The graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn maple neck features a comfortable modified “C” profile, hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel and color matched “hockey stick” headstock with EVH® logo decal. Built for smooth and speedy playability, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard has 22 jumbo frets and cream dot inlays.
While the famed striped original had a single humbucking bridge pickup only, the all-new 5150 is outfitted with an HH pickup configuration controlled by a three-way toggle switch on the upper bout. The custom designed EVH® Wolfgang® Alnico 2 humbucking bridge pickup delivers the perfect amount of punch and articulation with sweet sustain and thick chunky rhythms in a perfectly balanced EQ curve. The EVH Wolfgang Alnico 2 humbucker neck pickup serves up no-nonsense, balls to the wall overdrive and endless sustain without skimping on articulate cleans when the volume is rolled down. A custom designed low friction volume knob creates even-volume tapering for the smoothest volume swells, while the high friction tone knob will stay in place even if accidentally bumped. An added new feature comes in the way of a lower bout kill switch, allowing you to mute your guitar for those stutter, rhythmic effects — think “You Really Got Me.”
Decked out with a “dive-bomb” certified EVH-branded top-mount Floyd Rose® bridge, the locking tailpiece features fine tuners for each string and a patented EVH D-Tuna® for switching back and forth from drop-D to standard tuning in an instant.
A high-octane, high performance axe, the 5150 Standard boasts spotlight-ready style in an all-new Ice Blue Metallic or Stealth Black finish with all-black hardware, including the EVH-branded Gotoh® tuning machines.
- Model Name 5150® Series Standard, Ebony Fingerboard, Stealth Black
- Model # 5108001568
- Series 5150® Series Guitars
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color Stealth Black
- Body Basswood
- Body Finish Satin Urethane
- Body Shape 5150®
- Neck Material Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape EVH® Modified "C" Backshape
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose® R3 Locking
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Cream Dot
- Truss Rod Wrench 2.5 mm Hex
- Bridge Pickup Direct Mount EVH® Wolfgang® Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Direct Mount EVH® Wolfgang® Humbucking
- Controls Volume (500K EVH® Bourns® Low Friction Pot) with Treble Bleed Circuit, Tone (250K EVH® Bourns® High Friction Pot)
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Top-Mount EVH®-Branded Floyd Rose® Locking Tremolo with EVH® D-Tuna®
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines EVH®-Branded Gotoh®
- Control Knobs Black Knurled with White Indicator
- Strings EVH® Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories Tremolo Arm, Hex Keys & User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.