The American Professional II Jazzmaster® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep "C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazzmaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the sparkle and chime the Jazzmaster is known for. The bridge pickup has a tap function that allows both a powerful, throaty sound or a lower-output vintage sound. At the flip of a switch, the rhythm circuit puts both pickups in series for a thicker tone with increased output, controlled by independent volume and tone roller pots. The new Panorama™ Tremolo system with pop-in tremolo arm dramatically increases the range of vibrato available, allowing for deep, Strat-style dives, in addition to classic Jazzmaster warble.
The American Pro II Jazzmaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- SERIES : American Professional II
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Dark Night
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : US
- NECK MATERIAL : Maple
- NECK FINISH : “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- NECK SHAPE : Deep "C"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 9.5" (241 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Rosewood
- POSITION INLAYS : White Dot
- SIDE DOTS : White
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 22
- STRING NUT : Bone
- NUT WIDTH : 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Bone
- BODY : Alder
- BODY FINISH : Gloss Urethane
- BODY SHAPE : Jazzmaster®
- BODY MATERIAL : Alder
- BRIDGE : 9.5” Radius Jazzmaster®/Jaguar® Bridge with Panorama™ Tremolo System
- PICKGUARD : 3-Ply Black
- PICKUP COVERS : Black
- CONTROL KNOBS : Black "Witch Hat"
- SWITCH TIP : Black
- HARDWARE FINISH : Nickel/Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES : Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- STRINGS : Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- NECK PLATE : 4-Bolt
- STRAP BUTTONS : Vintage-Style
- BRIDGE PICKUP : V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- NECK PICKUP : V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : SS
- CONTROLS : Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Master Volume, Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Thumbwheel Volume and Tone Controls for Series Rhythm Mode
- SWITCHING : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- SPECIAL ELECTRONICS : Push/Push on tone control taps bridge pickup for vintage tone
- FRET SIZE : Narrow Tall
- SCALE LENGTH : 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- CASE/GIG BAG : Deluxe Molded Case (Included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.