The Fender® American Vintage II series presents a remarkably accurate take on the revolutionary designs that altered the course of musical history. Built with period-accurate bodies, necks and hardware, premium finishes and meticulously voiced, year-specific pickups, each instrument captures the essence of authentic Fender craftsmanship and tone.
With its alluring curves, sparkling sounds and groundbreaking tremolo bridge, Fender’s new 1954 Stratocaster® was a phenomenon, unlike anything the world had ever seen. By 1957, the Stratocaster had crystallized into a mid-century masterpiece.
Featuring a trio of Pure Vintage '57 Stratocaster pickups, sweeping body contours and a supremely comfortable “V”-shape neck with a 7.25” radius maple fingerboard, the American Vintage II 1957 Stratocaster reproduces the quintessential tone and feel of the original. Other appointments include a vintage-accurate synchronized tremolo with cold rolled steel block and bent steel saddles, single-line “Fender Deluxe” tuners and a single-ply pickguard.
Offered in three stunning nitrocellulose lacquer finishes – 2-Color Sunburst and Sea Foam Green over alder and Vintage Blonde over ash – the American Vintage II 1957 Stratocaster celebrates a true icon of Fender instrument design.
The instruments in the American Vintage II series are direct descendants of the original Fenders: designed for players with a fine appreciation for vintage Fender tone and feel and built with unmatched quality, down to the last screw. These are Fender electrics in their purest form: Fender American Vintage II, the stuff of legends.
- SERIES : American Vintage II
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Vintage Blonde
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : US
- HEADSTOCK : Stratocaster®
- NECK MATERIAL : 1-Piece Maple
- NECK FINISH : Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- NECK SHAPE : 1957 "V"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : 4-Bolt
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Maple
- POSITION INLAYS : Black Dot
- SIDE DOTS : Black
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 21
- TRUSS ROD : Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- TRUSS ROD NUT : Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- STRING NUT : Bone
- NUT WIDTH : 1.650" (42 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Bone
- BODY : Ash
- BODY FINISH : Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- BODY SHAPE : Stratocaster®
- BODY MATERIAL : Ash
- BRIDGE : Pure Vintage Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- BRIDGE COVER/TAILPIECE : Includes Chrome Bridge Cover
- BRIDGE MOUNTING : 6-Screw Vintage-Style
- TREMOLO BLOCK : Cold Rolled Steel
- PICKGUARD : 1-Ply Parchment
- PICKUP COVERS : Aged White
- CONTROL KNOBS : Aged White
- SWITCH TIP : Aged White
- HARDWARE FINISH : Nickel/Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES : Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- STRING TREES : Butterfly
- STRINGS : Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- TREMOLO ARM : Screw-In
- NECK PLATE : 4-Bolt Serialized
- STRAP BUTTONS : Vintage-Style
- BRIDGE PICKUP : Pure Vintage '57 Single-Coil Strat®
- MIDDLE PICKUP : Pure Vintage '57 Single-Coil Strat®
- NECK PICKUP : Pure Vintage '57 Single-Coil Strat®
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : SSS
- CONTROLS : Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- SWITCHING : 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- FRET SIZE : Vintage Tall
- SCALE LENGTH : 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- CASE/GIG BAG : Vintage-Style Tweed (Crushed Red Interior)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.