Customer return, like-new with no issues.
Big, bold and righteous, the G2410TG Streamliner™ Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware is designed for the modern guitarist who yearns for something beyond the norm. A commanding guitar for powerful players, the G2410TG’s modern sonics, thinner maple body, updated electronics and authentically elegant style create the latest iteration of That Great Gretsch® Sound!™
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is a new offering from Gretsch—the Broad’Tron™ BT-2S humbucking pickup. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. This sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Hump Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or firing off hot-rodded riffing. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece, while the Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured laurel base and synthetic bone nut grant amazing tuning stability.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling and gleaming gold hardware.
The G2410TG now comes dressed in three incredible new finishes including Ocean Turquoise, Single Barrel Stain and Village Amber. Ocean Turquoise and Village Amber feature a tortoise pickguard, while the Single Barrel Stain finish features a cream pickguard.
- SERIES : Streamliner™
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Brownstone
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : ID
- HEADSTOCK BINDING : Aged White
- NECK MATERIAL : Nato
- NECK FINISH : Gloss
- NECK SHAPE : Thin "U"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : Set-Neck
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Laurel
- POSITION INLAYS : Pearloid Oval
- SIDE DOTS : Black
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 22
- STRING NUT : Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Synthetic Bone
- BODY : Laminated Mahogany
- BODY FINISH : Gloss
- BODY SHAPE : Center Block
- BODY TOP : Arched Laminated Mahogany
- BODY BINDING : Aged White with B/W/B Purfling
- BODY BACK : Arched Laminated Mahogany
- BODY STYLE : Gretsch® Center Block Guitars
- BODY MATERIAL : Laminated Mahogany
- BRACING : Center Block
- WAIST : 9.75" (248 mm)
- SOUND HOLE : F-Holes
- BRIDGE : Adjusto-Matic™
- BRIDGE COVER/TAILPIECE : Bigsby® B70
- BRIDGE MOUNTING : Anchored
- PICKGUARD : 1-Ply Black
- CONTROL KNOBS : Gretsch® Radio Arrow
- SWITCH TIP : Cream
- HARDWARE FINISH : Nickel
- TUNING MACHINES : Die-Cast
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- STRAP BUTTONS : Standard
- BRIDGE PICKUP : FideliSonic™ 90
- NECK PICKUP : FideliSonic™ 90
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : P90 / P90
- CONTROLS : Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- SWITCHING : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- UPPER BOUT : 11.5" (292 mm)
- LOWER BOUT : 16" (406 mm)
- BODY DEPTH : 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- FRET SIZE : Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH : 24.75" (629 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.