The impressively affordable G2622T-P90 Streamliner™ Center Block Double-Cut P90 with Bigsby® is designed for three simple things — high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style.
The G2622T-P90’s sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered mahogany center block driven to the limit by all-new Gretsch FideliSonic™ 90 pickups. These single-coil 90 pickups retain the full warm tone of a traditional P90 with a distinct top-end that is articulate and well-defined. The lightweight chambered mahogany center block runs the length of the mahogany body, reinforcing the arched top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. The Bigsby® tailpiece adds expressive shimmer to your playing, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with unique oval inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Classic ‘50s and ‘60s Gretsch eye-catching style is also here—all-new “radio arrow” control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, stylized pickup bezels, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, black or tortoise pickguard, slick-looking nickel hardware and remarkable finishes including Brownstone, Forge Glow and Gunmetal.
Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2622T-P90 has the updated sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ‘n’ roll.
- SERIES : Streamliner™
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Brownstone
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : ID
- HEADSTOCK BINDING : Aged White
- NECK MATERIAL : Nato
- NECK FINISH : Gloss
- NECK SHAPE : Thin "U"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : Set-Neck
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Laurel
- POSITION INLAYS : Pearloid Oval
- SIDE DOTS : Black
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 22
- STRING NUT : Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Synthetic Bone
- BODY : Laminated Mahogany
- BODY FINISH : Gloss
- BODY SHAPE : Center Block
- BODY TOP : Arched Laminated Mahogany
- BODY BINDING : Aged White with B/W/B Purfling
- BODY BACK : Arched Laminated Mahogany
- BODY STYLE : Gretsch® Center Block Guitars
- BODY MATERIAL : Laminated Mahogany
- BRACING : Center Block
- WAIST : 9.75" (248 mm)
- SOUND HOLE : F-Holes
- BRIDGE : Adjusto-Matic™
- BRIDGE COVER/TAILPIECE : Bigsby® B70
- BRIDGE MOUNTING : Anchored
- PICKGUARD : 1-Ply Black
- CONTROL KNOBS : Gretsch® Radio Arrow
- SWITCH TIP : Cream
- HARDWARE FINISH : Nickel
- TUNING MACHINES : Die-Cast
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- STRAP BUTTONS : Standard
- BRIDGE PICKUP : FideliSonic™ 90
- NECK PICKUP : FideliSonic™ 90
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : P90 / P90
- CONTROLS : Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- SWITCHING : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- UPPER BOUT : 11.5" (292 mm)
- LOWER BOUT : 16" (406 mm)
- BODY DEPTH : 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- FRET SIZE : Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH : 24.75" (629 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.