True Jet™ Essence with Broad'Tron™ Might
The all-new G5222 Electromatic® Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail delivers Broad'Tron™ power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top Broad'Tron Pickups
A pair of Black Top Broad'Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Double-cut chambered mahogany body with arched maple top
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad’Tron™ pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, bridge pickup volume control, neck pickup volume control and three-position toggle switch
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Black pickguard
- Chrome hardware
- Available in Aged Natural, Jade Grey Metallic, London Grey and Walnut Stain
- Model Name G5222 Electromatic® Double Jet™ BT with V-Stoptail, Laurel Fingerboard, London Grey
- Model # 2509310540
- Series Electromatic® Collection
- Country Of Origin CN
- Color London Grey
- Body Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Jet™
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Thin "U"
- Scale Length 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup Black Top Broad’Tron™
- Neck Pickup Black Top Broad'Tron™
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration Broad'Tron™ / Broad'Tron™
- Bridge Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Die-Cast
- Pickguard Black Plexi Pickguard with White Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs G-Arrow
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.