Vocalist, guitarist and songwriter for California trio Tiger Army (celebrating a quarter century in 2021) Nick 13 writes songs that seamlessly blend his eclectic influences — from the twang and slap of early rock ‘n’ roll and hillbilly country, to the dramatics of dark, Orbison-esque ballads or the raw energy of first wave ‘70s punk. Whether at the helm of Tiger Army or with his Americana solo pursuits, Nick 13 manages to be retro sounding while still pushing into uncharted musical territory.
Gretsch® honors the left-of-center icon with the all-new Gretsch G5230T Nick 13 Signature Electromatic® Tiger Jet™ with Bigsby®.
For nearly 70 years, the Gretsch Jet has been the hallmark sound for iconic players. Nick 13 puts his own stylistic spin on the classic instrument with dark and moody design elements including a sleek Black finish, white binding, oxblood pickguard with TigerBat logo and matching truss rod cover with his signature, cream pickup inserts, chrome hardware and distinctive pearloid TigerBat inlays.
Black Top Filter'Tron pickups amplify and accentuate the Jet's chambered mahogany body and maple top to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone. Together, the body and pickups thunder with full, responsive lows and mids with a high end that sparkles without spikes.
A complement of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive control over pickup and tone settings.
This unique signature instrument also features a lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance, 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, Bigsby® B50 vibrato tailpiece and anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge.
- SERIES : Electromatic®
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Black
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : CN
- HEADSTOCK BINDING : White
- NECK MATERIAL : Mahogany
- NECK FINISH : Gloss
- NECK SHAPE : Thin "U"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : Set-Neck
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Laurel
- POSITION INLAYS : Pearloid TigerBat
- SIDE DOTS : Black
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 22
- STRING NUT : Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Synthetic Bone
- BODY : Mahogany
- BODY FINISH : Gloss
- BODY SHAPE : Jet™
- BODY TOP : Arched Laminated Maple
- BODY BINDING : White with B/W Purfling
- BODY BACK : Mahogany
- BODY STYLE : Gretsch® Solid Body Guitars
- BODY MATERIAL : Mahogany
- BRACING : Chambered
- WAIST : 8.5" (216 mm)
- BRIDGE : Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- BRIDGE COVER/TAILPIECE : Bigsby® B50
- BRIDGE MOUNTING : Anchored
- PICKGUARD : Oxblood Plexi with Cream Gretsch® Logo and TigerBat Graphic
- CONTROL KNOBS : G-Arrow
- HARDWARE FINISH : Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES : Die-Cast
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- STRAP BUTTONS : Gretsch® Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs
- BRIDGE PICKUP : Black Top Filter'Tron™
- NECK PICKUP : Black Top Filter'Tron™
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- CONTROLS : Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- SWITCHING : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- UPPER BOUT : 10.25" (260 mm)
- LOWER BOUT : 13.375" (340 mm)
- BODY DEPTH : 1.85" (47 mm)
- FRET SIZE : Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH : 24.6" (625 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.