- Model Name G5260T Electromatic® Jet™ Baritone with Bigsby®, Laurel Fingerboard, Airline Silver
- Model # 2506001547
- Series Electromatic® Collection
- Country Of Origin CN
- Color Airline Silver
- Body Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Jet™
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Thin "U"
- Scale Length 29.75" (756 mm)
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup Gretsch® Mini Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Gretsch® Mini Humbucking
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration Gretsch® Mini Humbucker / Gretsch® Mini Humbucker
- Bridge Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Die-Cast
- Pickguard Black Plexi with White Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos
- Control Knobs G-Arrow
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel Gauges .014-.018-.024-.044-.056-.072, Tuned B to B
The all-new G5260T Electromatic® Jet™ Baritone with Bigsby® captures essential Jet power and fidelity at sub-sonic levels.
The Jet Baritone rattles foundations with dual Gretsch® mini humbucking pickups that capture thundering lows while retaining a piano-like articulation and definition for intoxicating sonic size and width at every level of gain. Simple tone-shaping is provided by a three-position toggle switch as well as master volume and master tone controls.
An elongated 29 ¾”-scale accommodates lower tunings without loss of string tension, while the sturdy bolt-on maple neck is topped with a comfortable 12” radius laurel fingerboard featuring 22 medium jumbo frets.
Other premium features and appointments include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Bigsby B50 tailpiece, pearloid Neo-Classic™ inlays, white binding with purfling and chrome hardware.
Crafted with unmistakable Gretsch sound, style and playability, the G5260T Electromatic Jet Baritone with Bigsby is available in classic Black with silver pickguard or in a striking Airline Silver finish with black pickguard.
- Solid mahogany body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Gretsch® mini humbucking pickups
- Three-position toggle switch, master volume and master tone controls
- Bigsby® B50 tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- White binding with black/white purfling
- Chrome hardware
- Available in Black with silver pickguard or in Airline Silver with black pickguard
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.