No nonsense, Electromatic® hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. Our all-new G5410 Electromatic "Rat Rod" Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigbsy® revs the attitude up a notch further.
Loud and resonant, the G5410T has a fully hollow build with a true Filter'Tron™ voice that explodes with roaring punch and hallmark late-‘50s “snap.” Like all Electromatic guitars, these guitars deliver the fearless and electrifying tone that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock guitars from the very beginning.
Premium features include a thinner 2.25” body for maximum playing comfort during long sets, dual Black Top Filter'Tron humbucking pickups, versatile controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, oversized bound F-holes, smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, pearloid Neo-Classic™ fingerboad inlays, secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece.
Mimicking the primer-laden “beater” vibe of classic rat rods, the G5410T comes in three Matte finishes—Matte Black with red pickguard, Matte Phantom Metallic with black pickguard or Matte Vintage White with black pickguard. The Matte Black and Matte Phantom Metallic models feature aged white binding with black/white purfling, red pickup inserts and chrome hardware, while the Matte Vintage White model features black binding with white/black purfling, red pickup inserts and chrome hardware.
It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
- SERIES : Electromatic®
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Matte Vintage White
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : KR
- NECK MATERIAL : Maple
- NECK FINISH : Satin
- NECK SHAPE : Standard "U"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : Set-Neck
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Rosewood
- POSITION INLAYS : Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 22
- STRING NUT : Graph Tech® NuBone®
- NUT WIDTH : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Graph Tech® NuBone®
- BODY : Laminated Maple
- BODY FINISH : Satin
- BODY SHAPE : Electromatic® Hollow Body
- BODY TOP : Arched Laminated Maple
- BODY BINDING : Black with W/B Purfling
- BODY BACK : Arched Laminated Maple
- BODY STYLE : Gretsch® Hollow Body Guitars
- BODY MATERIAL : Laminated Maple
- BRACING : Sound Post
- WAIST : 9.63" (24.46 cm)
- SOUND HOLE : F-Holes
- BRIDGE : Adjusto-Matic™
- BRIDGE COVER/TAILPIECE : Bigsby® Licensed B60 Vibrato Tailpiece
- BRIDGE MOUNTING : Secured
- PICKGUARD : Black Plexi with Cream Gretsch® Logo
- CONTROL KNOBS : G-Arrow
- HARDWARE FINISH : Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES : Vintage-Style Open-Back
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- NECK PLATE : None
- STRAP BUTTONS : Gretsch® Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs
- BRIDGE PICKUP : Black Top Filter'Tron™
- NECK PICKUP : Black Top Filter'Tron™
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- CONTROLS : Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- SWITCHING : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- UPPER BOUT : 11.625" (295 mm)
- LOWER BOUT : 16" (406 mm)
- BODY DEPTH : 2.5" (63.5 mm)
- FRET SIZE : Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH : 24.6" (625 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.