G5410T Limited Edition Electromatic® Tri-Five Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Two-Tone Vintage White/Casino Gold
- Model Name G5410T Limited Edition Electromatic® Tri-Five Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Two-Tone Vintage White/Casino Gold
- Model # 2506831505
- Series Electromatic
- Country Of Origin KR
- Color Two-Tone Vintage White/Casino Gold
- Body Laminated Maple
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Electromatic® Hollow Body
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Standard "U"
- Scale Length 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup Black Top Filter’Tron™ with Pearloid Insert
- Neck Pickup Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- Bridge Adjusto-Matic™ with Secured Rosewood Base
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Pickguard Casino Gold Plexi with White Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs G-Arrow
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Included Accessories Tremolo Arm, Hex Keys & User Manual
With dapper two-tone finishes, matching “Caddy V”-inlay headstocks, chrome hardware and more, the all-new G5410T Limited Edition Electromatic® Tri-Five Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby® is a pure and powerful Gretsch tone machine that captures the snazzy old-school swagger of the classic Bel Air rides of the 1950s. Like all Electromatic guitars, Tri-Five models deliver the fearless electrifying tone that has immortalized Gretsch as the quintessential rock guitars from the very beginning.
Loud, proud and resonant, the G5410T is fully hollow, with a pure Filter’Tron™ voice bursting with power, punch and rip-roaring late-’50s snap.
Premium features include a thinner body (2.5”) for maximum playing comfort, 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid inserts, versatile controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume knobs and three-way pickup toggle switch, oversized bound F holes, smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured rosewood base and a Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece.
Boasting that ’50s California high-end vibe, the G5410T is decked out in three radiantly cool finishes—Two-Tone Fiesta Red and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard, Two-Tone Ocean Turquoise and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard, and Two-Tone Vintage White and Casino Gold with gold pickguard.
It’s the sound of honor itself—ride and play proud.
- Thinner 2.5” maple body
- Arched maple top and back with maple sides with sound post bracing
- White binding and black/white/black purfling
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid pickup inserts
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Oversized bound F-holes
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Vintage-style open back tuning machines
- Secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with rosewood base
- Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece
- G-arrow knobs
- Chrome hardware
- Available in Two-Tone Fiesta Red and Vintage White or Two-Tone Ocean Turquoise and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard, and in Two-Tone Vintage White and Casino Gold with gold pickguard
- Color matched bound headstock with “Caddy V” head inlay
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.