The world’s greatest hollow body guitars just got even better. Designed from the ground up for modern players yet retaining all the timeless style that made the 6120 famous, the G6120TG-LH Players Edition Nashville® Hollow Body with String-Thru Bigsby® and Gold Hardware is a perfect pairing of art and performance. Player-oriented features, wide-open sound and comfortable playability combine to create a playing experience like no other. Ideal for every song, every night, this Nashville is certain to become your go-to guitar.
The all-new FT-67 Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups were designed to capture authentic vintage Gretsch voicing but with a more well-rounded tone for modern playing styles. This powerful pair of pickups provide open and pristine top-end chime, glassy midrange, robust low end and balanced harmonics for tone that blends seamlessly with other instruments. The innovative Gretsch “ML” bracing delivers huge hollow body sound from the comfortable 2.5”-deep maple body. The control complement — separate bridge and neck volume controls, three-way pickup toggle switching, no-load master tone and master volume — allows for infinite tonal variations. Our “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitor adds smooth vintage tone while the all-new treble bleed circuit lets your guitar retain all of its tasty clarity when rolling the volume control down.
A 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with rolled fingerboard edges and 22 medium jumbo frets top a 24.6”-scale maple neck with a comfortably familiar standard “U”-shaped profile for fluidly easy playing, while Luminlay® side dots offer precision fretting in low-light settings. The Bigsby B6GP vibrato tailpiece and Adjusto-Matic™ bridge combine with the Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut for maximum tuning stability. The Bigsby tailpiece is now string-through, making it quicker (and easier) to change strings, as well as providing increased vibration transfer for enhanced sustain.
This lefty Nashville is ready to bring Music City sound to the stage — from the Orange Stain gloss urethane finish to the gold Gotoh® locking tuning machines and gold G-arrow control knobs to the white bound neck, body and F-holes, striking pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and gold plexi pickguard with black Gretsch logo and Nashville post sign. Built to be a true workhorse night after night, the G6120TG-LH Players Edition Nashville Hollow Body with String-Thru Bigsby and Gold Hardware updates the archetypical hollowbody electric guitar for modern players who demand distinction from themselves and their tools.
COMING NOVEMBER 2021
- Left-handed guitar
- 16”-wide, 2.5”-deep maple body with ML bracing design
- Set “U”-shaped maple neck with 24.6” scale length
- 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with rolled edges, 22 medium jumbo frets, pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and Luminlay® side dots
- All-new FT-67 Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge positions
- Three-position pickup toggle switch, individual volume controls for neck and bridge pickups, master volume control with treble bleed circuit and master no-load tone control with “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitor
- String-thru Bigsby® B6GP vibrato tailpiece and Adjusto-Matic™ bridge on pinned ebony base
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Gotoh® locking tuners and Grover® strap locks
- Available in Orange Stain with gold plexi pickguard and gold hardware
- G6241L Gretsch® 16" deluxe hollow body hardshell case included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.