Australian born and bred Michael Guy Chislett is a founding member, lead guitarist and celebrated producer for Christian worship band Hillsong United. Chislett’s influence and credentials also expand across multiple genres. He played in Butch Walker’s band and was the lead guitarist for Chicago rock band the Academy Is... from 2007-2011, as well as contributing to albums by Pete Yorn, Pistol Youth and Good Charlotte.
Gretsch® is proud to honor Chislett with the G613T-MGC Michael Guy Chislett Signature Falcon™ with Bigsby®.
Chislett’s all-new signature model shares many design elements from the beloved early-‘90s Gretsch White Falcon he acquired as a teenager and has since played all over the globe, but with a few select enhancements.
The fully hollow body build features a highly resonant solid Sitka spruce top with bound F-holes, vintage 1959-style trestle bracing and laminated maple back and sides for that classic big-body sound with incredible projection and rich, balanced tone.
A semi-gloss maple neck with a comfortable and versatile standard “U”-shaped profile for supple playability is capped by a 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets, making complex chords, far-reaching bends and intricate single-note playing effortless.
TV Jones® TV Classic pickups provide powerful tone and unparalleled dynamics, and can be flexibly harnessed with a versatile control layout consisting of three-way toggle switch, individual pickup volume controls, master tone and a master volume with treble bleed circuit features “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitors for an incredibly silky high end. Add sustain and expressive shimmer to your playing with the Bigsby B6GP vibrato tailpiece while the Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with ebony base and bone nut combine for impeccable tuning stability.
This resplendent bird is dressed in a Vintage White gloss lacquer finish with gold sparkle binding, gold pickguard and gold hardware.
- SERIES : Artist Signature Edition
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Vintage White
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : JP
- NECK MATERIAL : Maple
- NECK FINISH : Semi-Gloss Lacquer
- NECK SHAPE : Standard "U"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : Set-Neck
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Ebony
- POSITION INLAYS : Pearloid Big Block
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 22
- STRING NUT : Bone
- NUT WIDTH : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Bone
- BODY : Laminated Maple
- BODY FINISH : Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- BODY SHAPE : Falcon™
- BODY TOP : Solid Sitka Spruce
- BODY BINDING : Gold Sparkle with W/B/W/B Purfling
- BODY BACK : Laminated Maple
- BODY STYLE : Gretsch® Hollow Body Guitars
- BODY MATERIAL : Laminated Maple
- BRACING : 1959 Trestle Bracing
- WAIST : 10.375" (263.53 mm)
- SOUND HOLE : F-Holes, Bound
- BRIDGE : Adjusto-Matic™ with Pinned Ebony Base
- BRIDGE COVER/TAILPIECE : String-Thru Bigsby® B6GP
- BRIDGE MOUNTING : Pinned
- PICKGUARD : Gold Plexi Pickguard with Falcon Graphic and Gretsch® Logo
- CONTROL KNOBS : Jeweled G-Arrow
- HARDWARE FINISH : Gold
- TUNING MACHINES : Grover® Imperial™ Locking
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- STRAP BUTTONS : Grover® Strap Locks
- BRIDGE PICKUP : TV Jones® TV Classic™
- NECK PICKUP : TV Jones® TV Classic
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- CONTROLS : Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- SWITCHING : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- UPPER BOUT : 12.125" (308mm)
- LOWER BOUT : 17" (432 mm)
- BODY DEPTH : 2.75" (70 mm)
- FRET SIZE : Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH : 25.5" (64.77 cm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.