The world’s greatest hollow body guitars just got even better. Designed for the working professional, our all-new Players Edition Hollow Body instruments feature authentic Gretsch sound and style while incorporating cutting-edge features for maximum power, comfort and versatility.
The G6136TG Players Edition Falcon™ Hollow Body with String-Thru Bigsby® and Gold Hardware is one of the most desired guitars in history. From the classic standout aesthetics to the deep, complex sound, this top-notch performer is ideal for elevating your musical game and making a statement. When you sling a Falcon over your shoulder and plug in, you’re announcing to the world you’re serious about your playing and plan to leave a mark.
The all-new FT-67 Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups were designed to capture authentic vintage Gretsch voicing but with a more well-rounded tone for modern playing styles. This powerful pair of pickups provide open and pristine top-end chime, glassy midrange, robust low end and balanced harmonics for tone that blends seamlessly with other instruments. The innovative Gretsch “ML” bracing delivers huge hollow body sound from the comfortable 2.5”-deep maple body. The control complement — separate bridge and neck volume controls, three-way pickup toggle switching, no-load master tone and master volume — allows for infinite tonal variations. Our “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitor adds smooth vintage tone while the all-new treble bleed circuit lets your guitar retain all of its tasty clarity when rolling the volume control down.
A 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with rolled edges and 22 medium jumbo frets top a 25.5”-scale maple neck with a comfortably familiar standard “U”-shaped profile for fluidly easy playing, while Luminlay® side dots offer precision fretting in low-light settings. The Bigsby B6GP vibrato tailpiece and Adjusto-Matic™ bridge combine with the Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut for maximum tuning stability. The Bigsby tailpiece is now string-through, making it quicker (and easier) to change strings, as well as providing increased vibration transfer for enhanced sustain.
Boasting powerful sound and stage-ready tonal flexibility, this Falcon presents total sophistication — from the Midnight Sapphire or White gloss urethane finish to the gold Grover® Imperial™ locking tuning machines and gold jeweled G-arrow control knobs, to the gold sparkle bound neck, body and F-holes, to the striking pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and gold vintage thick plexi pickguard with Gretsch and Falcon logos. A bold visual and sonic statement, the G6136TG Players Edition Falcon Hollow Body with String-Thru Bigsby and Gold Hardware updates the archetypical hollowbody electric guitar for modern players who demand distinction from themselves — and their tools.
- SERIES : Professional Collection
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : White
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : JP
- HEADSTOCK BINDING : Gold Sparkle with W/B/W Purfling
- NECK MATERIAL : Maple
- NECK FINISH : Gloss
- NECK SHAPE : Standard "U"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : Set-Neck
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Ebony
- POSITION INLAYS : Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- SIDE DOTS : Luminlay®
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 22
- STRING NUT : Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- NUT WIDTH : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- BODY : Laminated Maple
- BODY FINISH : Gloss
- BODY SHAPE : Falcon™
- BODY TOP : Arched Laminated Maple
- BODY BINDING : Gold Sparkle with W/B/W/B Purfling
- BODY BACK : Arched Laminated Maple
- BODY STYLE : Gretsch® Hollow Body Guitars
- BODY MATERIAL : Laminated Maple
- CUTAWAY : Single Cutaway
- BRACING : ML Bracing
- WAIST : 10.375" (263.52 mm)
- SOUND HOLE : F-Holes, Bound
- BRIDGE : Adjusto-Matic™ with Pinned Ebony Base
- BRIDGE COVER/TAILPIECE : Bigsby® B6GP String-Thru
- BRIDGE MOUNTING : Pinned
- PICKGUARD : Gold Plexi with Gold Gretsch® Logo and Black Falcon™ Graphic
- PICKUP COVERS : Gold
- CONTROL KNOBS : Jeweled G-Arrow
- HARDWARE FINISH : Gold
- TUNING MACHINES : Grover® Imperial™ Locking
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- STRAP BUTTONS : Grover® Strap Locks
- BRIDGE PICKUP : FT-67 Filter’Tron™
- NECK PICKUP : FT-67 Filter’Tron™
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- CONTROLS : Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume w/ Treble Bleed, Master Tone w/ No-Load Pot
- SWITCHING : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- UPPER BOUT : 12.125" (308mm)
- LOWER BOUT : 17" (432 mm)
- BODY DEPTH : 2.5" (63.5 mm)
- FRET SIZE : Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH : 25.5" (64.77 cm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.