Crackerjack quality for a steal!
Faithful to the Gretsch® "Rex" parlor guitars of the 1930s, '40s and '50s, the G9500 Jim Dandy™ Flat Top parlor-style model embodies everything that was great about everyone's first guitar.
Everything and then some that is, because the G9500 is crafted with select guitar woods and is fully lined and braced for warm and pleasing tone, with a 24" scale for endless hours of playing comfort.
Perfect for both picked and fingerstyle playing, the Jim Dandy features a non-cutaway basswood body with X-bracing for a powerful and resonant voice, and a top-load walnut bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle for even intonation along the length of the neck. Joining the body at the 12th fret, the “C”-shape nato neck hosts a comfortable, smooth-playing walnut fingerboard with vintage-style frets and pearloid dot inlays.
Wrapped in a classic Two-Tone Sunburst finish, the G9500 also has 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuning machines, nickel hardware and single-ply white pickguard featuring a “G” graphic.
Ideal for songwriting, practice or even as a travel guitar, this little wonder is great for beginners or seasoned pros alike. Comfortable to play, and full of woody vintage tone with full-sounding bass, the Jim Dandy will inspire hours of playing joy.
- SERIES : Roots Collection
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : 2-Color Sunburst
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : ID
- HEADSTOCK : 1950's Gretsch® 3x3
- NECK MATERIAL : Nato
- NECK FINISH : Semi-Gloss
- NECK SHAPE : "C" Shape
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : Set-Neck
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Walnut
- POSITION INLAYS : White Pearloid Dot
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 18 (12 to Body)
- TRUSS ROD : Dual-Action
- TRUSS ROD NUT : Hex
- STRING NUT : Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Synthetic Bone
- BODY : Basswood
- BODY FINISH : Vintage Semi-Gloss
- BODY SHAPE : Jim Dandy™
- BODY TOP : Basswood
- BODY BINDING : Aged White
- BODY BACK : Basswood
- BODY SIDES : Basswood
- BODY MATERIAL : Basswood
- CUTAWAY : Non Cutaway
- BRACING : X-Bracing
- WAIST : 8.125" (20.63 cm)
- ROSETTE : White/Black Rings
- SOUND HOLE : 3 7/16" Diameter Soundhole
- BRIDGE : Walnut Top-Load with Compensated Saddle
- BRIDGE COVER/TAILPIECE : Traditional Acoustic Bridge
- BRIDGE PINS : N/A
- PICKGUARD : 1-Ply White with "G" Graphic
- HARDWARE FINISH : Nickel-Plated
- TUNING MACHINES : Open-Gear Die-Cast
- STRINGS : D'Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- STRAP BUTTONS : Vintage End-Pin
- UPPER BOUT : 9.375" (238.12mm)
- LOWER BOUT : 13.125" (333 mm)
- BODY DEPTH : 3.75" (95 mm)
- BODY LENGTH : 17.875" (454 mm)
- FRET SIZE : Vintage-Style
- SCALE LENGTH : 24" (610 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.