Revitalizing the best elements from the past, the G2622T Streamliner™ Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby® bursts into the modern music era with powerful sound and style. Brash and feedback-resistant, the sleek G2622T is designed for the guitarist who demands more than the mundane from an instrument—more performance, more style and most importantly, more volume—while retaining all you expect from a Gretsch.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron™ BT-2S humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron BT-2S pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on rocking stages. The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B70 vibrato tailpiece, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, three-ply black pickguard and arched laminated maple construction. Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2622T has the updated sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ‘n’ roll.
Available in Gunmetal, Imperial Stain, Riviera Blue and Torino Green.
- Model Name G2622T Streamliner™ Center Block with Bigsby®, Laurel Fingerboard, Broad'Tron™ BT-2S Pickups, Riviera Blue
- Model # 2806100502
- Series Gretsch® Streamliner Collection
- Country Of Origin ID
- Color Riviera Blue
- Body Laminated Maple
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Streamliner™ Center Block
- Neck Material Nato
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Thin "U"
- Scale Length 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Big Block
- Bridge Pickup Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- Middle Pickup N/A
- Neck Pickup Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Die-Cast
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Black Vintage-Style
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.