The exhilarating G2655T Streamliner™ Center Block Jr. Double-Cut with Bigsby® is designed for three simple things—high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style. A sleek music machine, the G2655T cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound!™ that’s been a vital component of rock ‘n’ roll since its inception.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron™ BT-2S humbucking pickup and the mahogany center block. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight chambered mahogany center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages. The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby®-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, three-ply black pickguard and arched laminated maple construction. Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller body, the G2655T is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
- SERIES : Streamliner™
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Imperial Stain
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : ID
- PLATFORM : Streamliner™ Center Block
- NECK MATERIAL : Nato
- NECK FINISH : Gloss Urethane
- NECK SHAPE : Thin "U"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : Set-Neck
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Laurel
- POSITION INLAYS : Big Block
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 22
- STRING NUT : Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Synthetic Bone
- BODY : Laminated Maple
- BODY FINISH : Gloss
- BODY SHAPE : Streamliner™ Center Block Jr.
- BODY TOP : Laminated Maple
- BODY BINDING : Aged White with B/AW/B Purfling
- BODY BACK : Laminated Maple
- BODY STYLE : Gretsch® Center Block Guitars
- BODY MATERIAL : Laminated Maple
- CUTAWAY : Double Cutaway
- BRACING : Center Block
- WAIST : 8.625" (219.08 mm)
- BRIDGE : Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- BRIDGE COVER/TAILPIECE : Bigsby® B50
- BRIDGE MOUNTING : Anchored
- PICKGUARD : 3-Ply Black
- PICKUP COVERS : Nickel
- CONTROL KNOBS : Black Vintage-Style
- SWITCH TIP : Black
- HARDWARE FINISH : Nickel
- TUNING MACHINES : Die-Cast
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- BRIDGE PICKUP : Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- MIDDLE PICKUP : N/A
- NECK PICKUP : Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : HH
- CONTROLS : Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- SWITCHING : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- UPPER BOUT : 10.625" (270 mm)
- LOWER BOUT : 13.46" (341.88 mm)
- BODY DEPTH : 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- FRET SIZE : Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH : 24.75" (629 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.