Surely one of the most fabulous Gretsch birds ever to take flight, the G5021WPE Rancher™ Penguin™ Parlor Acoustic/Electric delivers classic Penguin style and appointments in a richly resonant parlor-size acoustic guitar.
The Fishman® Isys III pickup/preamp system provides a modern sonic complement to classic touches including a solid spruce top with maple back and sides, gold sparkle neck and body binding, Neo-Classic™ “thumbnail” fingerboard inlays, a gold plexi pickguard, “vertical wing” Gretsch headstock logo, and more.
- Product Specs
- Model Name G5021WPE Rancher™ Penguin™ Parlor Acoustic/Electric, Fishman® Pickup System, White
- Model # 2714014505
- Series Gretsch® Acoustic Collection
- Country Of Origin ID
- Color White
- Body Laminated Maple
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Acoustic Hollow Body
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Standard "U"
- Scale Length 25" (635 mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Frets Size Vintage Style
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.675" (42.5 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Controls Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Low Battery Indicator Light, Tuner On/Off Switch
- Bridge Rosewood
- Hardware Finish Gold
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Die-Cast
- Pickguard Gold Plexi with Black Penguin Graphic and Gretsch® Logo
- Strings D'Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.