- Model Name G5230T Electromatic® Jet™ FT Single-Cut with Bigsby®, Black Walnut Fingerboard, Airline Silver
- Model # 2507210547
- Series Electromatic® Collection
- Country Of Origin CN
- Color Silver
- Body Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Jet™
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Thin "U"
- Scale Length 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Black Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Middle Pickup N/A
- Neck Pickup Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- Bridge Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Die-Cast
- Pickguard Black Plexi Pickguard with White Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs G-Arrow
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
No nonsense, Electromatic® Jet™ FT models are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch® instruments. They're your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
Pure Jet Power
In its 65 year existence the Gretsch Jet has been the hallmark sound for iconic players. The all-new G5230T Electromatic Jet FT Single-Cut with Bigsby® captures that essential Jet power and fidelity at an incredible price.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Loud and Clear
Classic Jet tone begins with a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces full lows and mids with an exceptionally smooth and present high end. The result is a deep acoustic foundation that is robust, yet balanced.
Black Top Filter'Tron™ Pickups – Quintessential Power and Clarity
Black Top Filter'Tron pickups amplify and accentuate the Electromatic Jet FT's chambered body to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone. Loud and punchy, this Jet sounds out with remarkable definition at any level of gain. Together, the body and pickups thunder with full, responsive lows and mids with a high end that sparkles without spikes.
Total Tonal Control
The Electromatic Jet FT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Upgraded chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Black Top Filter’Tron™ pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Bigsby® B50 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Upgraded appointments include bound headstock, plain-face head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and closed back tuning keys
- Chrome hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.