"Sleek yet aggressive, the G5422TG Limited Edition Electromatic® Hollow Body Double-Cut with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware has a thinner, fully hollow build with a true Filter’Tron™ voice that captures resonant hollow-body sound with a more present and chiming voice.
The arched maple top features sound post bracing and oversized F-holes for increased acoustic projection, while the smooth maple neck hosts a rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays.
From jazz to blues to British Invasion tones, dual Black Top Filter’Tron pickups create an ideal, versatile sonic palette radiating with bright, warm tones and a distinctive punch. Tone is fully customizable with a flexible and upgraded control layout consisting of a three-position pickup toggle switch, master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, bridge and neck pickup volume controls.
Other fine features include a secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, stylish G-arrow knobs and Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece for added shimmer.
This G5422TG also enjoys many classic vintage Gretsch appointments like aged white body binding and multi-ply purfling, gold pickguard, vintage-style open-back tuning machines and gold hardware.Product Specs
- Model Name G5422TG Limited Edition Electromatic® Hollow Body Double-Cut with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware, Rosewood Fingerboard, Midnight Sapphire
- Model # 2507015533
- Series Limited Edition
- Country Of Origin KR
- Color Midnight Sapphire
- Body Laminated Maple
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Electromatic® Hollow Body
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Standard "U"
- Scale Length 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- Bridge Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish Gold
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Pickguard Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch® and Electromatic® Logos
- Control Knobs G-Arrow
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.