Without a doubt, Brian Setzer is one of the most exciting and impressive musicians of our time. He created a remarkable and lasting legacy — from spearheading the rockabilly revival with the Stray Cats to jump-starting Big Band Swing with the Brian Setzer Orchestra. Throughout his decorated and storied career, he has sold over 13 million records, won three Grammy Awards and received the Orville H. Gibson Lifetime Achievement Award for his work as a guitarist.
Honoring a pivotal rock ‘n’ roll legend, the G6120T-BSSMK Brian Setzer Signature Nashville® Hollow Body '59 “Smoke” with Bigsby® is a recreation of Brian’s main stage guitar since retiring the famed ‘Stray Cat.’ A painstaking homage to one of Brian’s most treasured guitars, Smoke delivers vintage '59 vibe with powerhouse performance.
Period-correct details abound including the '59 headstock shape and logo, pickguard shape, size, and bracket, volume, tone and switch locations and a beautifully rich “Smoke Orange” semi-gloss lacquer finish.
Beneath its vintage cloak however, Smoke is a true workhorse with features accumulated over a prolific span of Brian’s career. Stage-veteran specs include a single-cutaway hollow body with arched laminated maple top, 1959 trestle bracing and oversized F-holes for improved sonic projection. The maple neck has a 9.5"-12” compound radius ebony fingerboard and a vintage ‘V’ neck shape for comfortable chording or lightning leads. The rolled fingerboard and body edges couple with the semi-gloss finish to create an unparalleled broken-in feel found only in the prized G6120s from the 1950s.
Dual TV Jones® Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity pickups provide timeless tone with excellent bass response and shimmering Filter’Tron™ sparkle. For complete roadworthy stability, Smoke is equipped with an Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned rosewood base, Bigsby® B6CGH vibrato tailpiece, Delrin® nut and Gotoh® locking tuning machines.
- SERIES : Artist Signature Edition
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Smoke Orange
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : JP
- NECK MATERIAL : Maple
- NECK FINISH : Semi-Gloss Lacquer
- NECK SHAPE : Vintage "V"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 9.5"-12" Compound Radius (241 mm-305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Ebony
- POSITION INLAYS : Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 22
- STRING NUT : Delrin®
- NUT WIDTH : 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Delrin®
- BODY : Laminated Maple
- BODY FINISH : Semi-Gloss Lacquer
- BODY SHAPE : Nashville® / G6120
- BODY TOP : Arched Laminated Maple
- BODY BINDING : Aged White with B/W Purfling
- BODY BACK : Arched Laminated Maple
- BODY STYLE : Gretsch® Hollow Body Guitars
- BODY MATERIAL : Laminated Maple
- BRACING : 1959 Trestle Bracing
- WAIST : 9.5" (241mm)
- SOUND HOLE : F-Holes
- BRIDGE : Adjusto-Matic™ with Pinned Rosewood Base
- BRIDGE COVER/TAILPIECE : Bigsby® B6CGH
- BRIDGE MOUNTING : Pinned
- PICKGUARD : Gold Plexi Pickguard with Artist Signature and Gretsch® Logo
- CONTROL KNOBS : G-Arrow
- HARDWARE FINISH : Nickel
- TUNING MACHINES : Gotoh® Locking
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- NECK PLATE : None
- STRAP BUTTONS : Strap Locks
- BRIDGE PICKUP : TV Jones® Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity
- NECK PICKUP : TV Jones® Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- CONTROLS : Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume
- SWITCHING : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, 3-Position Tone Switch
- UPPER BOUT : 11.56" (29.4 cm)
- LOWER BOUT : 16" (40.6 cm)
- BODY DEPTH : 2.5" (63.5 mm)
- FRET SIZE : Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH : 24.6" (625 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.