By spearheading the rockabilly revival with the Stray Cats and jump-starting Big Band Swing with the Brian Setzer Orchestra, Brian Setzer has created a remarkable and lasting legacy. His decorated career includes over 13 million records sold, three Grammy Awards and the Orville H. Gibson Lifetime Achievement Award in honor of his work as a guitarist. Without a doubt, the longtime signature Gretsch artist is one of the most exciting musicians of our time.
Gretsch is thrilled to be a part of Setzer’s pivotal legacy with the G6120T-BSNSH Brian Setzer Signature Nashville® Hollow Body with Bigsby®, a truly rocking instrument that boasts as much swagger as the showman who inspired it.
The single-cutaway hollow body in stunning Black Lacquer is equipped with an arched maple top with 1959 trestle bracing and oversized F-holes for improved sonic projection. The maple neck has a 9.5"-12” compound radius ebony fingerboard with rolled edges for comfortable chording or speedy riffing across 22 medium frets and mother of pearl Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays. Dual TV Jones® Brian Setzer Signature Filter’Tron™ pickups deliver tight and punchy lows with a slightly hotter output that captures Brian’s iconic lively tone.
Other performance-enhancing features include period-correct control locations with a three-position pickup toggle switch, three-position tone switch, master volume control with treble bleed circuit and individual bridge and neck pickup volume controls, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned rosewood base, Bigsby® B6C vibrato tailpiece, Delrin® nut and Gotoh® locking tuning machines.
The G6120T-BSNSH duly impresses with period-correct gold pickguard shape, size and bracket, white body and neck binding, nickel hardware and rocking, seven-come-eleven dice knobs.
- Model Name G6120T-BSNSH Brian Setzer Signature Nashville® Hollow Body with Bigsby®, Ebony Fingerboard, Black Lacquer
- Model # 2401216806
- Series Artist Signature Edition
- Country Of Origin JP
- Color Black Lacquer
- Body Laminated Maple
- Body Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape Nashville® / G6120
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape Vintage "V"
- Scale Length 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5"-12" Compound Radius (241 mm-305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Delrin®
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup TV Jones® Brian Setzer Signature Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup TV Jones® Brian Setzer Signature Filter'Tron™
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, 3-Position Tone Switch
- Pickup Configuration Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- Bridge Adjusto-Matic™ with Pinned Rosewood Base
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Gotoh® Locking
- Pickguard Gold Plexi Pickguard with Artist Signature and Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs Dice, G-Arrow
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.