By spearheading the rockabilly revival with the Stray Cats and jump-starting Big Band Swing with the Brian Setzer Orchestra, Brian Setzer has created a remarkable and lasting legacy. His decorated career includes over 13 million records sold, three Grammy Awards and the Orville H. Gibson Lifetime Achievement Award in honor of his work as a guitarist. Without a doubt, the longtime signature Gretsch artist is one of the most exciting musicians of our time.
Gretsch is thrilled to be a part of Setzer’s pivotal legacy with the G6120T-BSNSH Brian Setzer Signature Nashville® Hollow Body with Bigsby®, a truly rocking instrument that boasts as much swagger as the showman who inspired it.
The single-cutaway hollow body in stunning Black Lacquer is equipped with an arched maple top with 1959 trestle bracing and oversized F-holes for improved sonic projection. The maple neck has a 9.5"-12” compound radius ebony fingerboard with rolled edges for comfortable chording or speedy riffing across 22 medium frets and mother of pearl Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays. Dual TV Jones® Brian Setzer Signature Filter’Tron™ pickups deliver tight and punchy lows with a slightly hotter output that captures Brian’s iconic lively tone.
Other performance-enhancing features include period-correct control locations with a three-position pickup toggle switch, three-position tone switch, master volume control with treble bleed circuit and individual bridge and neck pickup volume controls, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned rosewood base, Bigsby® B6C vibrato tailpiece, Delrin® nut and Gotoh® locking tuning machines.
The G6120T-BSNSH duly impresses with period-correct gold pickguard shape, size and bracket, white body and neck binding, nickel hardware and rocking, seven-come-eleven dice knobs.
- SERIES : Artist Signature Edition
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Black Lacquer
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : JP
- NECK MATERIAL : Maple
- NECK FINISH : Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- NECK SHAPE : Vintage "V"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 9.5"-12" Compound Radius (241 mm-305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Ebony
- POSITION INLAYS : Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 22
- STRING NUT : Delrin®
- NUT WIDTH : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Delrin®
- BODY : Laminated Maple
- BODY FINISH : Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- BODY SHAPE : Nashville® / G6120
- BODY TOP : Arched Laminated Maple
- BODY BINDING : Aged White
- BODY BACK : Arched Laminated Maple
- BODY STYLE : Gretsch® Hollow Body Guitars
- BODY MATERIAL : Laminated Maple
- BRACING : 1959 Trestle Bracing
- WAIST : 9.5" (241mm)
- SOUND HOLE : F-Holes
- BRIDGE : Adjusto-Matic™ with Pinned Rosewood Base
- BRIDGE COVER/TAILPIECE : Bigsby® B6C
- BRIDGE MOUNTING : Pinned
- PICKGUARD : Gold Plexi Pickguard with Artist Signature and Gretsch® Logo
- CONTROL KNOBS : Dice, G-Arrow
- HARDWARE FINISH : Nickel
- TUNING MACHINES : Gotoh® Locking
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- NECK PLATE : None
- STRAP BUTTONS : Strap Locks
- BRIDGE PICKUP : TV Jones® Brian Setzer Signature Filter'Tron™
- NECK PICKUP : TV Jones® Brian Setzer Signature Filter'Tron™
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- CONTROLS : Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume
- SWITCHING : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, 3-Position Tone Switch
- UPPER BOUT : 11.56" (29.4 cm)
- LOWER BOUT : 16" (40.6 cm)
- BODY DEPTH : 2.75" (7 cm)
- FRET SIZE : Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH : 24.6" (625 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.