- Model Name G9120 Tenor Standard Ukulele with Gig Bag, Ovangkol Fingerboard, Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Model # 2732040321
- Series Roots Collection
- Country Of Origin CN
- Color Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Body Mahogany
- Body Finish Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Body Shape Tenor Ukulele
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Finish Open-Pore Semi-Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Medium "U"
- Scale Length 17" (432 mm)
- Fingerboard Ovangkol
- Number of Frets 19 (14 to body)
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.375" (35 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- Controls NA
- Bridge Ovangkol
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Grover® 9NB Sta-Tite™ Geared
- Pickguard None
- Strings Aquila® Nylgut® Tenor
Featured worldwide in popular music of all styles, the ukulele has experienced a phenomenal resurgence in recent years. At the request of Gretsch fans, we reintroduced a selection of our classic uke best sellers offering unparalleled tone and quality at sensational low prices.
The G9120 Tenor Standard Ukulele features a 17” scale length, mahogany top, back and sides, mahogany neck and ovangkol fingerboard with 19 frets (14 to body). This uke also comes with an ovangkol bridge, bone nut and saddle, Grover® 9NB Sta-Tite™ geared tuners, Aquila® Nylgut® strings and fitted gig bag.
The G9210 is available in Vintage Mahogany Stain with an "open pore" semi-gloss finish.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.