The miracle of volume!
With its mahogany "long-body" design and comfortable "soft V"-shaped neck, this faithful reissue of the 1930s classic sounds and plays like a million bucks. The vital feature of all Gretsch resonator guitars is the Gretsch Ampli-Sonic™ diaphragm (resonator cone), which is hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99 percent pure aluminum, yielding an impressive quality and volume of tone.
- Model Name G9200 Boxcar™ Round-Neck, Mahogany Body Resonator Guitar, Natural
- Model # 2715013521
- Series Gretsch® Roots Collection
- Country Of Origin CN
- Color Natural
- Body Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Body Shape Resonator
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Finish Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Neck Shape Soft "V"
- Scale Length 25" (635 mm)
- Fingerboard Padauk
- Fingerboard Radius 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets 19 (12 to Body)
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Truss Rods Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Bridge Spider - Ebony-Tipped Maple
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Grover® Sta-Tite™ Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Strings D'Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features Gretsch Ampli-Sonic™ Spider Resonator Cone and Bridge; Nickel-Plated Poinsettia Design Cover-Plate; 1930s Gretsch Headstock with Aged Pearloid Face.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.