More powerful than a locomotive!
This square-necked version of the 1930s Gretsch classic has the tone and punch demanded by pro players. The vital feature of all Gretsch resonator guitars is the Gretsch Ampli-Sonic™ diaphragm (resonator cone), which is hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99 percent pure aluminium, yielding an impressive quality and volume of tone.
- Model Name G9210 Boxcar™ Square-Neck, Mahogany Body Resonator Guitar, Natural
- Model # 2715023521
- Series Gretsch® Roots Collection
- Country Of Origin CN
- Color Natural
- Body Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Body Shape Resonator
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Finish Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Neck Shape Squareneck
- Scale Length 25" (635 mm)
- Fingerboard Padauk
- Number of Frets 19 (12 to Body)
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 2" (50.8 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Controls NA
- Bridge Spider - Ebony-Tipped Maple
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Grover® Sta-Tite™ Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Strings D'Addario® EJ42 Phosphor Bronze, (.016-.056 Gauges)
- Unique Features Gretsch Ampli-Sonic™ Spider Resonator Cone and Bridge; Nickel-Plated Poinsettia Design Cover-Plate; 1930s Gretsch Headstock with Aged Pearloid Face.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.