This is a pre-order, due to be released in Mid-October 2020
Guitarist Henrik Danhage has provided the battering riffs for Swedish progressive heavy metal band Evergrey for nearly two decades. Charvel is thrilled to honor the distinct axeman with the Henrik Danhage Limited Edition Signature Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1.
The So-Cal Style 1 ash body features a 25.5” scale length and a bolt-on maple neck with graphite-reinforcement rods that provide superior support against bending and extreme environmental fluctuations. A 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with comfortable rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays provides the ideal surface for brazen riffing and precise chording, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and easy neck relief tweaks on the fly.
A Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 bridge pickup is a well-versed, high output humbucker ideal for crunchy rock ‘n’ roll or blistering metal attitude, while the DiMarzio® Area 67™ DP419CR single-coil neck pickup shines with bright and shimmering clean tones.
The single white Strat®-style skirt volume knob (labeled as "Tone") houses a push/push selector for switching between the bridge and neck pickups, while a top-mount Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system keeps this axe in tune through endless dive bombs and the most brutal riffs.
As if it’s been through 20 years of touring, the Henrik Danhage Limited Edition Signature Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 sports a heavy White Relic finish topped with a 3-ply white pickguard, reverse licensed Fender® Strat headstock and relic’d neck, fingerboard and chrome hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Ash body
- Bolt-on relic'd maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed satin urethane
- 12”-16” relic'd maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 bridge pickup and DiMarzio® Area 67™ DP419CR neck pickups
- White Strat®-style skirt volume knob with push/push for pickup switching (down = bridge pickup, up = neck pickup)
- Top-mount Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Charvel-branded die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in a heavy White Relic finish with a 3-ply white pickguard, relic'd chrome hardware and reverse licensed Fender® Strat® headstock
|Body Finish||Semi-Gloss Lacquer|
|Control Knobs||Skirted White Plastic Numbered Knobs|
|Fingerboard Material||Relic'd Maple|
|Hardware Finish||Relic'd Chrome|
|Neck Finish||Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane|
|Position Inlays||Black Dot|
|Body Shape||So-Cal Style 1|
|Neck Material||Relic'd Maple|
|Neck Shape||Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges|
|Scale Length||25.5" (648 mm)|
|Fingerboard Radius||12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Nut Material||Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking|
|Nut Width||1.6875" (42.86 mm)|
|Bridge Pickup||Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4|
|Neck Pickup||DiMarzio® Area 67™ DP419CR|
|Controls||Volume (Labeled as Tone) with Push/Push for Pickup Switching|
|Bridge||Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Top-Mount)|
|Tuning Machines||Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast|
|Strings||Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.