- Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck The S-TECH special roasted treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The neck is sealed with an oil finish which helps make it feel similar to a well-played guitar neck.
- S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple fretboard The S-TECH special roasted treatment provides a superior attack, a well-balanced tone and a rich sustain. In order to achieve supreme neck grip comfort, the fretboard edge is finished with a smooth curve.
- Jumbo Stainless Steel frets with Prestige fret edge treatment Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance. The wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response, good articulation when playing chords and clear tone when playing single notes. The Prestige Fret Edge Treatment guarantees effortlessly fast playing.
- Flamed Maple top / Alder body The Flamed Maple top displays a beautiful wood grain. The Alder body delivers a well-balanced bright tone, enriched resonance and sustain.
- Seymour Duncan® Magic Touch-mini™ / Alnico II Pro™ Custom pickups Magic Touch-mini™ pickup in neck position has its iconic tonal clarity of a single cut solid body, yet with extra fatness and mildness. Its output level is also carefully tweaked to match the bridge pickup. Thanks to its strong magnetic field, the pickup height can be set very low to achieve better playability while keeping the output balance. Alnico II Pro™ Custom pickup in bridge position has a copper plate on the bottom and mounted on a steel plate like typical bridge pickup on single cut guitars. This construction dramatically changes the way how the magnetic field acts, contributing to a so-called “Twangy Tone”.
- Gotoh® Magnum Lock w/H.A.P. machine heads GOTOH® MAGNUM LOCK® machine heads have an established reputation for tuning stability. Its H. A. P® (Height Adjustable Post). system allows for the adjustment of string posts for the appropriate tension of each string.
- Gotoh® T1802 tremolo The T1802 tremolo bridge features machined titanium saddles and a machined steel tremolo block for a quick response, thick lows and rich highs. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings and its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
- dyna-MIX5 switching system with Alter Switch The dyna-MIX5 switching system with Alter Switch adds a sound variation to fit so many different kinds of playing style.
- Hardshell case included Ibanez Hardshell case gives you extreme protects for your be-loved instrument.
- Non-recessed bridge cavity While the AZ series features a recessed bridge cavity for fluid and dynamic tremolo action, this model has non-recessed bridge cavity. The direct contact between bridge plate and the guitar body provides better resonance and helps facilitate subtle nuances in playing dynamics.
- 5 tremolo springs Five tremolo springs allow string vibration to be more efficiently transferred to the guitar body.
- Oil-impregnated Bone nut The Oil-impregnated bone nut provides superior tuning stability and warm rich resonance. Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance.
- Super All Access Neck Joint The Super All Access Neck Joint increases playability and eases access to the highest frets.
- Ergonomic rear body contour A shallow body back contour and a big forearm contour make the guitar body fit the player naturally, thus increasing playing comfort. The AZ body has a deep waist and different radii on each body edge curve, making it easier to play in both standing or sitting positions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.