- Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck
- S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple fretboard
- Jumbo Stainless Steel frets with Prestige fret edge treatment
- Ash body
- Seymour Duncan® Magic Touch-mini™ / Alnico II Pro™ Custom pickups
- Gotoh® Magnum Lock w/H.A.P. machine heads
- Gotoh® F1803 bridge
- dyna-MIX5 switching system with Alter Switch
- Luminlay side dots
- Hardshell case included
- Control plate specially designed for AZS series
- Gotoh®/Ibanez co-designed "In-Tune" saddles
- Oil-impregnated Bone nut
- Super All Access Neck Joint
- Ergonomic rear body contour
- Prestige -There are three principles behind the Ibanez Prestige line: Precision, Performance, and Playability. Prestige combines high-tech manufacturing techniques with old-world Japanese craftsmanship, in order to achieve true innovation in design and construction. The series incorporates ideas and suggestions from musicians from around the world as the cornerstones of the Prestige production process.
- Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neckThe S-TECH special roasted treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The neck is sealed with an oil finish which helps make it feel similar to a well-played guitar neck.
- S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple fretboardThe S-TECH special roasted treatment provides a superior attack, a well-balanced tone and a rich sustain. In order to achieve supreme neck grip comfort, the fretboard edge is finished with a smooth curve.
- Jumbo Stainless Steel frets with Prestige fret edge treatmentStainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance. The wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response, good articulation when playing chords and clear tone when playing single notes.The Prestige Fret Edge Treatment guarantees effortlessly fast playing.
- Quilted Maple top / Alder bodyThe Quilted Maple top sonically enriches the response for picking and the Alder body delivers a well-balanced bright tone, enriched resonance and sustain.
- Seymour Duncan® Magic Touch-mini™ / Alnico II Pro™ Custom pickupsMagic Touch-mini™ pickup in neck position has its iconic tonal clarity of a single cut solid body, yet with extra fatness and mildness. Its output level is also carefully tweaked to match the bridge pickup. Thanks to its strong magnetic field, the pickup height can be set very low to achieve better playability while keeping the output balance. Alnico II Pro™ Custom pickup in bridge position has a copper plate on the bottom and mounted on a steel plate like typical bridge pickup on single cut guitars. This construction dramatically changes the way how the magnetic field acts, contributing to a so-called “Twangy Tone”.
- Gotoh® Magnum Lock w/H.A.P. machine headsGOTOH® MAGNUM LOCK® machine heads have an established reputation for tuning stability. Its H. A. P® (Height Adjustable Post). system allows for the adjustment of string posts for the appropriate tension of each string.
- Gotoh® T1802 tremoloThe T1802 tremolo bridge features machined titanium saddles and a machined steel tremolo block for a quick response, thick lows and rich highs. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings and its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
- dyna-MIX5 switching system with Alter SwitchThe dyna-MIX5 switching system with Alter Switch adds a sound variation to fit so many different kinds of playing style.
- Hardshell case includedIbanez Hardshell case gives you extreme protects for your be-loved instrument.
- Non-recessed bridge cavityWhile the AZ series features a recessed bridge cavity for fluid and dynamic tremolo action, this model has non-recessed bridge cavity. The direct contact between bridge plate and the guitar body provides better resonance and helps facilitate subtle nuances in playing dynamics.
- 5 tremolo springsFive tremolo springs allow string vibration to be more efficiently transferred to the guitar body.
- Oil-impregnated Bone nutThe Oil-impregnated bone nut provides superior tuning stability and warm rich resonance. Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance.
- Super All Access Neck JointThe Super All Access Neck Joint increases playability and eases access to the highest frets.
- Ergonomic rear body contourA shallow body back contour and a big forearm contour make the guitar body fit the player naturally, thus increasing playing comfort. The AZ body has a deep waist and different radii on each body edge curve, making it easier to play in both standing or sitting positions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.