The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. Whether you favor a hardtail (fixed) bridge or our industry-leading locking tremolo system, the RG is a precision instrument. The RGRT features neck-through construction and reverse headstock.
- Iron Label -
The Iron Label line was originally developed with metal and nothing but metal in mind. We modded and tweaked until we got to the heaviest-hitting metal axes we’ve ever built. They’re purposefully spartan, and you won’t find a feature here that doesn't contribute directly to a bone rattling, earth shattering tones these guitars pump out. Carrying forward that same philosophy, the next generation of Iron Label guitars take this raw metal energy to a completely new level. They sport totally blacked out looks, and their supercharged electronics amounting to some of the heaviest-swinging metal axes we’ve ever produced.
- neck type : Wizard III5pc Maple/Walnut Neck-through
- top/back/body : Nyatoh wing body
- fretboard : Ebony fretboard
- fret : Jumbo frets
- number of frets : 24
- bridge : Mono-rail bridge
- string space : 10.8mm
- neck pickup : DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup : DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning : 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings : D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge : .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- hardware color : Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.