Greek metal God Gus G. is one of metal’s reigning guitar virtuosos. He served as Prince of Darkness Ozzy Osbourne’s lead guitarist through from 2009-2017, while also establishing himself as an acclaimed solo artist with albums like I Am the Fire and Fearless. Gus G. has also managed to find time to perform worldwide with acts as diverse as Arch Enemy, Dream Evil and his own band, Firewind.
Jackson® pays homage to the prodigious guitarist with his very own signature JS Series Gus G. Star JS32T, which offers a fresh new take on one of Jackson’s original avant-garde body shapes.
The Star JS32T features a poplar body and bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement to safeguard against extreme environmental and climate conditions. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard is the ideal playing surface for speedy riffing or comfortable chordal work.
This pointy machine is fueled by Jackson high-output humbucking pickups that erupt with hot, crunchy tone perfect for any flavor of hard rock or heavy metal. Tone is customizable with a three-way toggle switch and volume knob, while the radius compensated TOM-style bridge with anchored tailpiece improves intonation and sustain across the instrument’s 25.5” scale length.
Ready to rip, this highly affordable axe comes dressed in an Ivory finish with chrome hardware and pointed black headstock.
- Model Name JS Series Signature Gus G. Star JS32, Rosewood Fingerboard, Satin White with Black Pinstripes
- Model # 2916911598
- Series Artist Signature
- Country Of Origin CN
- Color Satin White
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Star
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Black Plastic
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Bridge Pickup Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Controls Volume
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Jackson® TOM-Style Adjustable with Anchored Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.