Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
Built for the lefty, the Rhoads JS32 LH has a poplar body and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkifn inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius fully bound amaranth fingerboard creates the ideal playing surface for fat riffs and easy chording near the nut while gradually flattening in the upper registers for lightning-quick solos and wide bends without fear of fretting out.
Other great features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, single volume and tone controls, three-way toggle switch, a Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge and sealed die-cast tuners.
This angular left-handed axe is available in Satin Gray with a black pickguard and all-black hardware.
- Model Name JS Series Rhoads JS32 LH, Amaranth Fingerboard, Satin Gray
- Model # 2911147522
- Series JS
- Country Of Origin CN
- Color Satin Gray
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Rhoads
- Neck Material 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish Satin
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Amaranth
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson®
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Bridge Pickup Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double-Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.