The JS Series King V™ JS32T offers one of our most regal shapes and outstanding performers with an affordable price tag.
The JS32T King V has a poplar body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and a 12”-16” compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
Other features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way toggle switching, adjustable string-through-body compensated bridge, die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons.
Swift and deadly, the King V JS32T features all-black hardware and is available in Ferrari Red or Gloss Black.
- Model Name JS Series King V™ JS32T, Amaranth Fingerboard, Ferrari Red
- Model # 2910135539
- Series JS
- Country Of Origin CN
- Color Ferrari Red
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape King V™
- Neck Material 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish Satin
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Amaranth
- Fingerboard Radius 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Black Plastic
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Bridge Pickup Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Jackson® TOM-Style Adjustable String-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.