The Jackson X Series models continue the metal legacy pioneered by the immortal Randy Rhoads. Regal and proud, the RRX24 offers fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The RRX24 features a basswood or poplar body (540 only), one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, 12"-16" compound radius bound fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
Decked out for today’s modern metaller, the RRX24 delivers searing tone from a pair of active Seymour Duncan® Blackout pickups that can be further shaped by two volume knobs, a single tone control and three-way blade switch. It's also equipped with a recessed Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo system for outstanding sustain and solid intonation.
Infused with spotlight-ready style, the RRX24 is available in several finishes: the (NEW!) Red with Black Bevels features a laurel fingerboard with red reverse sharkfin inlays and black hardware; the Black with Neon Green Bevels model offers a rosewood fingerboard with reverse neon green sharkfin inlays and chrome hardware; the Black with Yellow Bevels offers a rosewood fingerboard with reverse pearloid sharkfin inlays and gold hardware; the Black with Neon Pink model offers a rosewood fingerboard with reverse neon pink sharkfin inlays and black hardware; the Gloss Black offers a rosewood fingerboard with reverse black sharkfin inlays and black hardware.
- Model Name X Series Rhoads RRX24, Laurel Fingerboard, Black with Neon Pink Bevels
- Model # 2913636519
- Series X
- Country Of Origin ID
- Color Black with Neon Pink Bevels
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Rhoads
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Painted
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Reverse Pink Sharkfin
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® Blackouts® AHB-1B
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan® Blackouts® AHB-1N
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.