Greek metal God Gus G. is one of metal’s reigning guitar virtuosos. He served as Prince of Darkness Ozzy Osbourne’s lead guitarist through from 2009-2017, while also establishing himself as an acclaimed solo artist with albums like I Am the Fire and Fearless. Gus G. has also managed to find time to perform worldwide with acts as diverse as Arch Enemy, Dream Evil and his own band, Firewind.
Jackson® pays homage to the prodigious guitarist with his very own signature JS Series Gus G. Star JS32T, which offers a fresh new take on one of Jackson’s original avant-garde body shapes.
The Star JS32T features a poplar body and bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement to safeguard against extreme environmental and climate conditions. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard is the ideal playing surface for speedy riffing or comfortable chordal work.
This pointy machine is fueled by Jackson high-output humbucking pickups that erupt with hot, crunchy tone perfect for any flavor of hard rock or heavy metal. Tone is customizable with a three-way toggle switch and volume knob, while the radius compensated TOM-style bridge with anchored tailpiece improves intonation and sustain across the instrument’s 25.5” scale length.
Ready to rip, this highly affordable axe comes dressed in an Ivory finish with chrome hardware and pointed black headstock.
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body
- Bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint, graphite reinforcement and satin finish on the back
- 12”-16” radius bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Jackson® high-output humbucking pickups
- Three-way toggle switch and single volume control
- Jackson TOM-style adjustable with anchored tailpiece
- Standard strap buttons and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Ivory with Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and chrome hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.