Charvel® once again reaches new heights of modern high performance combined with elegant style and crushing tone with the Pro-Mod DK24 HSS 2PT CM Ash, a stunning new instrument designed especially for a new breed of player whose musical vision and versatility knows no boundaries.
Featuring a sculpted shredder's cut heel and scalloped lower back bout for comfortable, unencumbered upper fret access, the ash Dinky™ body is paired with a graphite-reinforced bolt-on caramelized maple neck for rock-solid stability. The “speed” neck features a silky-smooth satin finish on the back for sublime playability, Luminlay® side dots to guide your way along the fretboard on dark stages and a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for convenient neck relief tweaks. Built for fast playing speeds, the 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut.
An HSS pickup configuration consisting of a Seymour Duncan® Custom Full Shred™ SH-10B bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickup proves to be a versatile tonal force with beefed up mids and articulated, crispy highs.
Taking our modern DK24 platform up a notch, this model's other premium modern features include a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster®-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh® Custom 510 tremolo bridge, locking tuners and more.
Sure to impress in sound and style, this Pro-Mod DK24 is wrapped in a fiery Red Ash finish with chrome hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Ash Dinky™ body with scalloped lower back bout
- Sculpted shredder’s cut heel
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement and satin finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid dot inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- HSS pickup configuration featuring Seymour Duncan® Custom Full Shred™ SH-10B (bridge), Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 (middle) and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP (neck) pickups
- Five-way blade switch, volume control (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone control
- Stratocaster®-style skirt control knobs
- Gotoh® Custom 510 tremolo bridge
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Charvel-branded sealed die-cast locking tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Red Ash with chrome hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.