The Pro-Mod Series continues upon Charvel’s storied legacy of innovative excellence in high-performance guitar design, offering the latest technology and top-notch features that modern players need. An ideal instrument for dazzling high-speed playing, the Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 1 HH FR E Ash boasts scorching sound, stunning style and grin-inducing playing feel and performance.
Crafted from ash, the San Dimas body is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck featuring a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts, while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Perfect for faster tempos, the 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. For regularly touring musicians, a heel-mount truss rod adjust thumbwheel is a must, allowing for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
This axe features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount Seymour Duncan® Custom Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount Seymour Duncan Custom Alnico II™ Pro APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
The volume control conceals a push/pull coil split to have even more tonal variations on tap while the no-load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound that lets the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Designed with style in mind, the Pro San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E Ash comes in an Old Yella finish with black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Ash body
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and satin finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Seymour Duncan® Custom Full Shred™ SH-10B bridge and Seymour Duncan Custom Alnico II™ Pro APH-1N neck pickups
- Three-way blade switch, volume control with push/pull coil split and no-load tone control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Charvel-branded sealed die-cast tuners, Charvel neck plate and standard strap buttons
- Available in Old Yella with black hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.