- Model Name Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M, Maple Fingerboard, Satin Burgundy Mist
- Model # 2966031599
- Series Pro-Mod
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color Satin Burgundy Mist
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape So-Cal Style 1
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rods Dual-Action with Wheel
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ SH-6N
- Controls Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup - (Split Engaged) - Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast
- Pickguard 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Designed to inspire and with four decades of experience, the Charvel® Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M is a slick performer with modern features and versatile sound every guitarist will appreciate. Born from a love of high-speed playing and So-Cal style, this high-octane axe is packed with the classic playability and innovative design elements that have made Charvel a legendary name in high performance.
More comfortable than an overstuffed armchair, the Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M is sleekly sculpted out of alder and coupled with a rock-solid bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to handle the ravages of the road and climate. A conveniently located heel-mount spoke wheel allows for rapid truss rod tweaks, even in between songs. Engineered for effortlessly nimble playing, the speed neck profile and 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 frets is perfect for all styles of play – from low end riffing to soaring leads with worry-free upper-register bends.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and sound, this instrument hosts a high-output Seymour Duncan® Distortion TB-6 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N humbucking neck pickup. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work. The no-load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound that lets the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. The Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system allows players to scream and rumble without sacrificing tuning stability.
Packed with plenty So-Cal flavor, this hot-rodded axe is available in Vintage White with parchment pickguard and chrome hardware, as well as in Satin Burgundy Mist or Satin Shell Pink with white pickguard and chrome hardware.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.