Charvel’s all-new ultimate in sonic sophistication and design virtuosity is the Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 2 24 HH HT CM—a stunning summit of modern Charvel® vibe, power and performance.
With one of the most beloved and iconic body shapes as our starting block, our innovative design team sculpted even more dramatic curves for enhanced ergonomic comfort. The alder So-Cal Style 2 body also features a scalloped lower back bout and shredder’s cut heel for easier upper fret access and hours of grin-inducing playing-feel and performance.
A graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck offers rock-solid stability regardless of ravages of the road and climate, while a heel-mount truss rod adjust thumbwheel makes for quick and easy neck relief tweaks. Engineered for effortlessly nimble and highly-expressive playing, the So-Cal Style 2 has a speed neck profile with hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back and a 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut. Luminlay® side dots will guide your way along the fretboard, even on the darkest of stages.
Built for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this instrument is equipped with multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC pickups for layered, dynamic tone. The bridge pickup delivers quintessential hot-rodded humbucking tone without all the baggage (voice one), or ideal vintage PAF humbucking tone calibrated for perfect output (voice two). Similarly, the neck pickup delivers a Fluence-exclusive tone with clear and airy chime, unbelievable high end, highly vocal midrange and tight lows (voice one), or an ideal-but-elusive vintage PAF tone with just the right dynamics and output (voice two). A two-way mini toggle allows you to switch between these two voicings, while a tone control with push/pull activation bypasses the mini toggle to activate voice three, which outputs clear, vintage single-coil tone on the neck pickup or slightly overwound single-coil tone on the bridge. Throw in the three-way blade pickup switch and volume control knob and tonal possibilities are virtually endless.
This axe also features a Charvel® HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge with brass saddles, providing endless sustain with laser intonation, as well as Charvel-branded sealed die-cast locking tuners and standard strap buttons.
A sophisticated new offering ready to spawn waves of sonic bliss, the Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 2 24 HH HT CM is finished in either Satin Black with black pickguard and black hardware or Snow White with parchment pickguard and chrome hardware. Both models feature a reverse licensed Fender® Telecaster® headstock for even more unique Charvel style.
- 25.5” scale length
- Alder So-Cal Style 2 body with lower back bout
- Sculpted shredder’s cut heel
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid dot inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Three-way blade pickup switch, two-way mini toggle switch (selects voice one or voice two), volume control and tone control with push/pull activation to engage voice three)
- Charvel® HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge with brass saddles
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Charvel-branded sealed die-cast locking tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Satin Black with black pickguard and black hardware or Snow White with parchment pickguard and chrome hardware
- Reverse licensed Fender® Telecaster® headstock
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.