With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson’s Pro Series Dinky™ models provide the ultimate shred experience.
A modern metal machine, the Pro DK2 features an alder body and a graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with sculpted heel for easier upper fret access. A hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back offers greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
A pair of direct mount Seymour Duncan® humbucking pickups (JB/’59™) power this axe, with single volume and tone controls plus five-way blade switching to tweak and refine tone, and a Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system for improved tuning stability.
Stunning in sound and style, the Pro DK2 comes outfitted in all-new stage-worthy Neon Pink or Slime Green finishes with a matching pointed headstock, black headstock binding and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Alder body
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement, sculpted shredder’s cut heel and hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® JB TB-4 humbucking bridge and Seymour Duncan ’59™ SH-1N humbucking neck pickups
- Five-way blade switch, dome-style single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Black headstock binding
- Available in Neon Pink or Slime Green with pointed 6-in-line matching headstock and black hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.