With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multi-dimensional tone and ergonomic design, the brand-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern Ash HT6 model provides the ultimate high-performance experience for today’s modern players.
This modernized guitar also boasts unparalleled style with a sandblasted surface that highlights the ash wood grain and screaming Baked Red finish, complete with a reverse 3x3 AT-1 matching headstock with white Jackson badge logo and black hardware.
The Dinky body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck, featuring a satin finish on the back for greater playing comfort and a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for painless neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets, offset pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut. Luminlay® side dots will guide your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of stages.
Active multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC bridge and neck humbucking pickups give this powerful instrument its dynamic tone — capable of over-wound hot-rodded crunch or vintage snap. With the five-way blade in pickup positions one (full bridge) or five (full neck), you can leverage the tone control with push/pull activation to switch from voice one to voice two. Pickups positions two, three and four all feature voice 3’s single-coil tone.
This versatile model also features a single volume control and a Hipshot® 6 fixed bridge for improved intonation and enhanced sustain.
Take your playing to the next level with the Pro DK Modern Ash HT6.
- 25.5” scale length
- Ash Dinky™ body
- Bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and satin finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Active Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Five-way blade, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull voice activation for pickup positions one and five
- Hipshot® 6 fixed bridge
- Gotoh® locking tuners
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Available in Baked Red with reverse Jackson® 3x3 AT-1 (3 over/3 under) matching headstock and black hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.