Over the last decade, Boston-based act Revocation has firmly established itself as one of the finest in today’s death metal and thrash metal genres. Heralded as one of modern metal’s elite guitarists, frontman Dave Davidson is also the driving force behind the band as it continues to evolve and challenge conventional metal norms.
Jackson® continues its storied history of working with the best in the business by collaborating with the guitarist on his signature Warrior models, including the all-new Pro Series Signature Dave Davidson Warrior™ WR7 MAH, an instrument built for taking creative liberties and running the metal gamut.
Davidson’s take on Jackson’s revered angular shape is in a 7-string form featuring a 25.5” scale length, mahogany body and through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for the utmost stability against the rigors and ravages of the road. The oiled finish on the back of the neck allows for a smooth playing feel, while its 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
To meet Revocation’s propensity for building rich, complex chord voicings, Davidson teamed with DiMarzio® to create his own signature Imperium™ pickups, which power this signature axe with dynamic tone and punchy clarity. Designed so that all notes ring through, from full-bodied, tight low end while using high gain amps to crystal clear cleans on non-distorted channels, these pickups are also highly responsive to harmonics. This metal machine also features a single tone control, a single volume control with push/pull coil split for single-coil tone and a three-way toggle switch.
Dive-bomb or flutter at will with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series 7-string double-locking tremolo bridge system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing superior string stability, sustain and dynamic tremolo action.
Designed with refined elegance, Davidson’s signature Warrior is shrouded in a Walnut Stain finish with matching pointy headstock, black headstock binding and black hardware.
- 25.5 scale length
- Mahogany body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and oiled finish on the back
- 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays
- DiMarzio® Dave Davidson Signature Imperium™ bridge and neck pickups
- Three-way toggle switch, volume control with push/pull coil split and tone control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series 7-string double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and Jackson® sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Walnut Stain with Jackson pointed 7-in-line matching headstock, black headstock binding and black hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.