Take your playing to unprecedented heights with the all-new Jackson Pro Soloist™ SL3Q MAH, an assertive state-of-the-art axe designed for comfort, technically-demanding performance and versatile sound.
The Pro SL3Q MAH’s premium features include a resonant mahogany body with a gorgeous quilt maple top and through-body maple neck with hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability, as well as a scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods that provide stiffness and stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays, its 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
A direct mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion TB-6 bridge pickup provides a powerful low end for balanced rock or metal, while a Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil neck pickup broaden this axe’s versatility with a glassy, powerful bite. This versatile triple threat is the perfect mix of crunchy sustain and beautiful clean tones.
Dome-style single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the five-way blade for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
A sophisticated and versatile tonal machine, the Pro SL3Q MAH sports a Blonde finish with matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, black binding and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Mahogany body with quilt maple top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and hand-rubbed oil finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion TB-6 bridge, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil middle and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil neck pickups
- Five-way blade switch single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Blonde with pointed 6-in-line matching headstock, black binding and black hardware
- Body Mahogany
- Body Binding Black
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Soloist™
- Body Top Quilt Maple
- Bridge Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6
- Color Blonde
- Commodity Code 9207901000
- Configuration HSS
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Country Of Origin ID
- Dimensions 4.60x18.10x44.70 IN
- Disclaimer WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Black
- Headstock Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Middle Pickup Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil
- Model # 2914322557
- Model Name Pro Series Soloist™ SL3Q MAH, Ebony Fingerboard, Blonde
- Neck Construction Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish Oiled
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Number of Frets 24
- Nut Material Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard None
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.