Manufacturer's warranty does not apply. Like-new with no issues.
For those looking to expand their sonic palette, the fine minds at Jackson® melded innovative design, superior sound, high-performance playability and ultra-modern style to create its 7-string Soloist™ models.
A purebred and ergonomic shred machine, the Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL7A HT features a 25.5" scale length, resonant mahogany body with ash top and through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and oiled back finish for rock-solid stability and enhanced playing comfort. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid piranha tooth inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Direct mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ 7 bridge and neck humbucking pickups drive this guitar’s versatile and searing sound —combining high-output attitude with full-bodied upper-mid harmonics and tight, snarling distortion. Harness the sonic horsepower with five-way pickup blade switching and single volume and tone controls, and enjoy sustain for days from the Jackson HT7 string-through-body hardtail bridge.
Jackson has a history of adding striking style to its high-performance instruments, and the Pro SL7A HT is no exception. A magical Unicorn White finish with matching reverse Jackson pointed 7-in-line headstock, 2-ply black/celluloid pearl binding and black nickel hardware combine for a rare and remarkable instrument.
- SERIES : Pro
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Unicorn White
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : ID
- HEADSTOCK : Reverse Jackson® Pointed 7-In-Line
- HEADSTOCK BINDING : 2-Ply Black/Celluloid Pearl
- NECK MATERIAL : Maple
- NECK FINISH : Oiled
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Ebony
- POSITION INLAYS : Pearloid Piranha Tooth (Small Sharkfin)
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 24
- TRUSS ROD NUT : Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- STRING NUT : Black Plastic
- NUT WIDTH : 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Black Plastic
- BODY : Mahogany
- BODY FINISH : Gloss
- BODY SHAPE : Soloist™
- BODY TOP : Ash
- BODY BINDING : 2-Ply Black/Celluloid Pearl
- BODY MATERIAL : Mahogany
- BRIDGE : Jackson® HT7 String-Through-Body Hardtail
- PICKGUARD : None
- PICKUP COVERS : Black
- CONTROL KNOBS : Dome-Style
- SWITCH TIP : Black
- HARDWARE FINISH : Black Nickel
- TUNING MACHINES : Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.054 Gauges)
- NECK PLATE : None
- STRAP BUTTONS : Dunlop® Dual-Locking
- BRIDGE PICKUP : Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ 7
- NECK PICKUP : Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ 7
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : HH
- CONTROLS : Volume, Tone
- SWITCHING : 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil Position 5. Neck Full Humbucker
- FRET SIZE : Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH : 25.5" (64.77 cm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.